Tabaccheria Soldati di Giovanna Soldati
Corso Giosuè Carducci 44
58100 Grosseto (GR)
AMAZON PICK UP POINT
PUNTO POSTE TABACCHERIA N.5 - CORSO GIOSUE' CARDUCCI 44 - 58100 GROSSETO (GR)
Community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User may deny consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided by sending an email to email@example.com
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during users' visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's web page of origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner.
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the business and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, even if they have had previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, if their storage is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the persons concerned has been validly acquired for a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
DATA TRANSFER IN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized according to specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The above mentioned companies guarantee their accession to Privacy Shield.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- to know their origin;
- receive intelligible communication of the data;
- to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- to request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymization, blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
The data controller of your personal data is Tabaccheria S.Soldati di Giovanna Soldati
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGIN
Doc. rev. 20th of november 2020
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)